9.06.2009

Exhausted!

My newest pregnancy symptom has been exhaustion! Seems like no matter how much sleep I get, or how early I go to bed, I'm tired. My nights are interrupted by trips to the bathroom and attempting to rollover which is not as easy as one would think! Our Queen Sized bed just keeps getting smaller and smaller - me and my pillows definitely take up more than my alloted 50% of the bed! (Sorry David!) I also get woken up by little kicks and quite frequently baby hiccups, but I don't mind those interruptions as much!

I guess this is just preparation for the multiple sleep interruptions we're about to encounter! I really do love my sleep and am not looking forward to this part..

We're half-way done with the birth classes now. Last week wasn't too informative - we were all a little too chatty or got off topic somehow. Hopefully she can fit all of the info into the last 3 classes.

And for those of you that we haven't seen the past few weeks, here's an updated picture at 34 weeks.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hard to believe Miss Natalie will be here in just a few short weeks! Hope you're feeling up to coming over for Ryan's birthday but if not, we understand! We'll see you soon!

michelle said...

Just woke up from my evening nap (8pm)!

As of now, we are planning to come to the party. I'll get my 2 hr nap in on the drive over :)

The big day is definitely getting closer - only 40ish days!! Although, at the same time it feels like it's been forever...

.