8.26.2009

8th Appt (32 wks, 4 days)

Had another appointment this afternoon (I don't think I've ever been to the doctor's office so frequently!).

Everything is still looking good. My measurement was 32cm (same as last time? The Midwife (MW) said this could have been because of the baby's position). Blood pressure still good at 110/76. Natalie's (! still so weird for her to have a name) heart rate was mid-130s (she wasn't moving much at the time..). And, she seems to be in the head-down position (according to the MW, she will probably stay this way).

I've been feeling pretty tired this week, so I asked about Iron supplements. She said my iron level at my last blood draw was 11.3 and 11 would be considered anemic. Iron won't hurt, and it might help with the energy level. So, we'll see. She gave me bottle of liquid iron supplement. Tried it tonight - tastes like warm OJ (most of you probably know that I HATE OJ). We'll see how well it works.

Tonight, we went to birth class #2. We really like the nurse teaching the class, so that makes it more fun. There are about 13 couples in the class and most of us are due within a few days of each other.

Next appointment 9/9 (and then they become weekly, yikes!)

0 comments:

.