8.23.2009

Party, Party

I'm super beind with posting the updates!

We've had a lot of celebrations this month. Our nursery is full of great baby items and we are almost completely ready for baby to come home (at least as far as "stuff" goes...I don't think we're mentally quite prepared!) We hope that the Doctor who did the ultrasound was correct, because there is a surplus of pink and girly items! David's reaction after we got everything put away was "whoa, it's pretty pink in here".

On Saturday, August 8th, Luce & Tania had a great shower for me! It was great to see all of the family and friends. Along with the locals, David's grandma Pauline and Aunt Lili-Anne made it for the shower.



My mom brought the outfit that I went home from the hospital in. (I've grown just a bit the last 29 years!) It's fun that she held onto the dress and bonnett all this time.


The cousins with Grandma Remillard.



On Sunday, August 2nd, Patty, Shannah, my mom and Arline had a shower for me in Hanford. Luce, Tania, Anna and I made a day out of it. It was great to see all of my family for the afternoon. Food, Games and Cake - all of which were great!


Patty, Shannah & I


Tania (23 weeks with twins) and I (29 weeks)


Clothes Line from Patty (and a view of the gift aftermath)

Pretty Cake


It was fun to see Anna and Ryan play together for the first time. (so sad that the other pictures I took of them were too blurry - hard to catch 2 toddlers sitting still!)

1 comments:

Patty said...

Cute pictures! I like the one of Anna and Ryan, looks like she was covering him with his blanket!

.