9.28.2009

Work showers

The past few weeks have been so hectic that I haven't been able to post about the great work showers that we've had (and I realize it's been a while since the last pictures).

David and I both work with great groups of people!

My co-workers and friends organized a Pre-Birthday Party for Natalie. We had it at the end of August before we all got too brain dead from the tax deadline to enjoy a party. It was complete with homemade cupcakes, yo-yos and noisemakers!


















David's work had a shower at the office on the 17th. I drove down to Guadalupe and we shared a great lunch, cake, and had fun with the Bubble Gum Baby game. Everyone had to mold a baby out of unchewed Bubblicious Bubble Gum. Very fun idea, and lots of creative people.

Bubble Gum Babies:



David opening his "man-bag" and finding bottles of beer (don't worry they were clearly labeled for Dad, and baby bottles were included too!)


3 comments:

Uncle Kevin and Aunt Shannah said...

Looks like LOTS of fun! :0)

Patty said...

Ryan is sitting with me catching up on our blog reading and he said, "Hi Uncle David" as soon as he saw the pics of David here! And now he's saying, "Auntie Chell and David"! Clearly he is addicted to blogs just like his mama!

michelle said...

So Cute!! I love when he says our names - uncle "Dabid" does too! :)

.