11.18.2011

The Room

Here's where Natalie sleeps...

And here's where Rhys sleeps...!


The girls have been sharing a room for the last 4 nights, and so far, so good! I put them both down at the same time last night; Rhys fell asleep right away, and Natalie played the "I need water, I need milk, I need the potty game" for a while, but it didn't seem to bother Rhys! And Rhys waking up at 5 (or 12 and 1 and 3 or whatever her crazy schedule was last night) didn't bother Natalie. I find that pretty amazing that they don't disturb each other.

Natalie also thinks it's pretty fun that Rhys sleeps in her room. She runs and looks in the crib first thing in the morning.


My co-worker painted the letters for the girls. I love how they go above their beds. And I found the fun wall decals at Target. Wish they had green too, but pink & brown work.

And a shot of their full closet.

Some day they'll probably need their own closets and rooms, but for now I think they are happy to share.

Behind their door is a very cluttered shelf with books & toys...no one needs to see that mess..!

And a cute shot of my little helper sitting in the Bumbo.

0 comments:

.