3.08.2011

Hockey fun!

This past weekend we took Natalie to her first hockey game! David was able to get 4 seats from a vendor at work, so we took Grandma & Grandpa Remillard and went to LA for the day.



It went better than I expected. I feared Natalie would be a nightmare because I knew she wouldn't nap much, if at all, seeing as how game time and naptime were both scheduled for 1pm. She rested on the car ride down, but only a few minutes here and there. Once the game started, there was certainly no nap to be had!

We got to the Staples Center a bit early and had some lunch. Then we went down to the front to watch warm-ups. We were sitting in the front row, directly behind the camera guy.


Natalie was busy dancing and clapping her hands and having fun and the camera guy put her up on the jumbo-tron! Such a fun picture.



This was the first time we've really taken Natalie anywhere in public since she's been walking. She loved running around and kept us all on our toes!


We had great seats in the VIP level. There were a few extra seats in our row for 1/2 of the game. It was kind of nice because Natalie was able to climb the seats and walk around a little. After our row-mates showed up, it was a little more difficult, but overall a success!

The Kings lost to the Canucks 3:1. The game was a bit on the violent side, but still pretty fun!

In baby #2 news...
Tomorrow is our big baby preview! I kept forgetting about it and remembering off and on today. I'm hoping that I kind of forget about it while I'm trying to sleep tonight, or else I might not sleep! Early on I was SURE it was a Boy. Then around 14 weeks, I started getting sick, daily (ugh!). That kind of made me lean towards GIRL, but overall, I just have NO IDEA! Maybe I'll have a revealing dream tonight like I did with Natalie. And if not, we should know the answer tomorrow!

0 comments:

.