2.26.2011

Little sponge

Amazing what this girl picks up! Our evening routine usually involves sitting on the floor playing with Natalie. The other night, David was rubbing my back, and Natalie came over to "help". She does a little chopping action, kind of like a professional masseuse!

Last night I was talking on the phone. Natalie came up behind me and started giving me a back rub (chop). Too cute!

After the back rub, she came back with my hair brush (that she stole from the bathroom drawer) and started brushing my hair!! I've never shown her how to use the brush on me. I always just brush her hair (sometimes I use my brush, because she thinks it is fun).

Crazy all of the things they absorb at this age. We try to read at least one book a night, or as long as we can keep her attention because I know she's just taking it all in.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

.