3.09.2011

It's A ...

Results are in!

Intelligender Test: Wrong
Chinese Gender Predictor: Wrong
iPhone Boy / Girl app: Wrong
Mamma's (initial) intuition: Wrong

We had our ultrasound this morning. Baby looks healthy! We are so excited, we are having another


GIRL!!


I'm sure I would have been shocked either way, but I'm so surprised at how different this pregnancy is from the first. Everything about it is different: morning sickness, weight gain, cravings, etc. Guess my body was just more accustomed to all of the crazy hormones, or maybe I already paid (most of) my dues the first time around!

We are so excited for Natalie to have a little sister. I think they will have a lot of fun together. I was a little nervous about having to learn all things "boy", but I'm sure my two girls will give me enough tests as it is. Also very excited that we have everything we need for a little baby girl; especially the clothes! I'm happy to be able to get more use out of them.

Next on the list is finding her a name!

1 comments:

Patty said...

YAY!! Baby Girl Remillard, Auntie Patty is so excited! :)

I can hardly wait to see how much different your girls are from one another. I wonder if she'll be as petite and have the same petite features as Miss Natalie?! Will she have dark curly hair? Congrats David, Michelle and Natalie!

.