3.25.2011

Baby #2 update

Since time is sparse in the evenings, a lunch-time update is needed!

Went for a quick check-up yesterday, pretty uneventful which is always a good thing.

Some stats for yesterday:
Blood Pressure: 126-64, higher than usual, but still in the normal range
Baby Heart Beat: 142-156 (she was moving around a bit)
Measuring: 21.5cm, right on track

So far my weight gain has been much more manageable than last time! Pretty happy about that. I'm up about 12.5lbs total. Hoping to keep things in control for the remainder.

I started feeling the baby kicking last week (right around 20.5 weeks). The ultrasound showed the placenta is on top (anterior), so that's likely why I hadn't been feeling anything yet, but she's in full swing now. I keep trying to get a glimpse from the outside, but I swear when I look, she stops!

The bad sleeping has arrived. It's so hard to get comfortable! It seems far too early for this! For the most part I'm a side sleeper anyway, but sometimes I just want to lay on my back and it feels like a bowling ball laying on my stomach! The bad part is I know it will probably only get worse.

And just a little complaint about morning sickness..I'm still waiting for it to go away. I was spared the first 14 weeks of pregnancy, but ever since then, it's been pretty consistent. Very annoying and ready to be done with that part!

0 comments:

.