9.09.2010

11 Months!



Wow, where did this last month go?? I've been slacking on my blog posts and picture taking! We're busy, busy, busy!

Natalie is everywhere! She zooms across a room in no time, stands up against the couches, cabinets, sliding door, table, you name it. Sometimes we catch her standing without holding on, but she hasn't been too brave yet. If we put something just out of her reach, she sits, crawls, then stands up to get it. Her legs usually become jello if we hold her hands to help her "walk".


Sometimes it looks like she's just going to get up and walk around. She'll be sitting on the floor, and then she puts her hands and feet down on the ground and looks like she's just going to stand up!

Another thing she's been doing is sitting on her knees. Looks super uncomfortable, and David and I tried it the other night. We're no where near as flexible as Natalie is! Amazing how she can bend and flex.

Her top two teeth have come in pretty good. She's got a cute little gap in between. So far, no sign of any other teeth, but I wouldn't be surprised if more were on their way.

After I posted about Natalie noticing the dog magnet, she surprised me even more. I came home from work and David said that Natalie knew where it was. We were in the living room by the back door and he asked her where the dog was. She crawled all the way from the door to the fridge, sat there, and looked up at the magnet. She's repeated it several times! (need to get this on camera before she decides she off to something else more fun!). I think she also knows what her baby doll is. Several times I've asked her where it is and she will pick it up.

Stats: will have to wait until tomorrow. I forgot to measure or weigh her. Bad mama, I know.

I have another post ready to load, but Blogger isn't letting me load pictures. So, it'll have to wait until another day. To be Continued...

0 comments:

.