5.28.2012

May 2012

I guess May isn't technically over yet, but there hasn't been a whole lot of time for blogging around here!

Here's some fun pictures from this month:

The girls at swim (with friend Jasmine)

Rhys with Daddy (still in her diaper from the car ride...it's the easiest way to get everyone dressed and to the pool without wetting the car seat!)

Cousin Ryan came for a visit (with Papa, Grammy and all the aunties and uncles.  Mama & Daddy enjoyed a quiet night in San Diego - and should have stayed at least another day!)  Don't worry, I was close by for the picture - my hand is in all of the other pictures!

Natalie loves, loves, loves playing with her water table.  Even when it isn't super warm.  I know she picked out the boots this day.  The jacket was probably an afterthought.



Rhys was playing with another bucket.  She was sitting there playing, put the bucket on her head, and the next thing I knew she was on her back.


She loves pushing this stroller around.  It didn't take her long to figure out how to pull herself up to it.

We headed to the valley for my birthday weekend.  We took the kids to the parade on Saturday morning.  There weren't too many people, and best of all No Street Vendors!  The kids had fun!


David pointed out this next one was an accidental 4 generation picture!

A good shot of me and the girls!

And Oh My Goodness, look how big this girl looks!! Ahh! Too fast!

Natalie was waving at some dancers as they went by, practicing her beauty queen wave.

The whole group, minus me.

I keep joking with Patty that she is "Rhys' other mama".  This girl is soooo clingy with me and hardly goes to anyone else.  Patty was here the weekend we were gone, and Rhys took right to her.  We think she might be a little confused and think it's me?? Or at least Patty reminds her of me?? Whatever it is, she'll snuggle right up with her Auntie Patty!

Today was a really nice day.  We hung out back, pulled some weeds while Rhys was napping. After she got up, she joined us outside. The girls were climbing all over me...this is a self-portrait.

 Natalie ran around...

 Found an airplane..

While Rhys played on the blanket..

They were being so cute and cuddling until I went to get the camera and then they wanted nothing to do with each other.  One of these days we'll get a good sister-pose!

0 comments:

.