6.14.2012

On the move

Oh man, we are in so much trouble!

So far today Rhys has tried to eat chalk off the art easel (and she keeps going back to look for more when I turn my back!)

Then she proceeded to throw most of her lunch off her tray to the floor and laugh. She thought this was hilarious!

And just now before her nap she played with the blinds in the livingroom. Tug, pull and then giggle.

She also practically ran across the livingroom while standing behind the doll stroller.

I have a feeling this is only the beginning...bring out the child-locks!

2 comments:

Tania said...

Love that picture of her in her high chair! I will have to dig but I think there is a photo of me around that age with a very similar face!

michelle said...

When you get time, I would love to see it. I have a few of David's baby pictures, but haven't seen many of yours. I think she favors David...but some people swear she looks like her mama. Guess it depends on the day!

.