1.12.2012

Sleep, at last!


This little munchkin slept great last night! Went to bed at 7:45 (a little later than normal), I fed her at 10, and she slept until I woke her up at 7! I couldn't be happier! For the first time since before she was born, I got 7.5 hours of uninterrupted sleep. Yes, there was a 9 hr span in there..but it takes me forever to fall asleep, no matter how tired I am...plus I had to deal with this other little munchkin before I could get in bed...


Natalie was still awake when I put Rhys back in bed at 10:15. No idea what her deal is. We put her to bed about 8:15, which is pretty normal for her. And for the last 2 weeks or so, she continually gets out of bed, stands by her door, or sneaks down the hall and we spend the better part of 1-2 hours putting her back in bed. Aye! If it's not one thing, it's another!

0 comments:

.