1.07.2012

Natalie's toys

Natalie got lots of fun stuff for Christmas. She hasn't gotten to the "princess" phase yet, but she did get a few dress-up things. We let her try them on after we got home from the Valley. Tired girl, but after we got the dress on, she stood up and said she needed to Twirl. How she knew that, I have no idea.

Here she is playing with her new doll toys. She was loading up her entire loot in the stroller. And notice "Christmas" in the background. This place was a mess.

Christmas morning before we got ready for the day, Natalie wanted to play with her Art Easel that Grandma & Grandpa gave her. She loves to sprinkle the letters all over the house. She's used the chalk side a few times too. I didn't realize it, but I must have some more pictures on the camera that I still need to upload because I took some of her drawing.

And, a picture for GiGi of Natalie in her Sleeping Beauty (is that the right princess?!) dress. It's still a little long, so she kind of trips on the hem, but soon I'm sure she will want to wear this daily.

0 comments:

.