4.05.2010

Easter Post

Some pictures of Natalie in her Easter dress, playing with her eggs and basket. We cheated and took these a week early; good thing too, because the Easter weather wasn't nearly as nice.










Last weekend we celebrated Grandpa Pierre's birthday. Natalie just loved talking and playing with Anna!



We made a quick trip to see family on Sunday. At first she didn't know what to think of Papa, but she eventually warmed up. Here's a cute one of she and Grammy together.


(her little socks say "My First Easter")




Ryan hunted eggs while Natalie had her first taste of bananas. Yumm!




Natalie's tummy-time skills are really improving. I swear she's doing new things daily! About two weeks ago, she really started reaching for her toys. In the process she would either flick them further away, or drag them down by her side out of sight. Her newest trick is to balance her weight on one hand and reach for her toys with the other. She's been pulling her knees forward, but her tummy is still on the floor. She'll be inching around in no time!

I've been experimenting with our fancy camera; trying to figure out how the darn thing works. We played dress-up today and I got some cute pictures of Natalie in her new headbands. I randomly met a girl who makes these while we were shopping at Vons a few weeks ago. Her website is called Alison's Garden. I think they are so fun!


4 comments:

MmmYarn said...

Natalie looks so very cute in the photos! Especially in the blue dress -- since I made it. :) Kerry emailed me that she passed it on to you and I'm so glad someone else small is getting to wear it.

Here I go with my dorky side, need to pass on laundering notes: it's 80% cotton, 20% wool, and machine washable and dryable. The lace edge will be less rumpled if you lay it flat to dry or pull it out of the dryer while damp and let it dry the rest of the way flat.

-- Kirsten

michelle said...

Hi Kirsten! Thanks for saying hi.

I just loved this dress on Lucy! So adorable! Hopefully Natalie will get some good use out of it too.

And, thanks for the washing tips. I'm always nervous about washing hand-made items.

-Michelle

Tania said...

So cute! And getting so big! Anna has been asking when we will see Natalie again. Watch out Lina, I think Anna has a new favorite cousin (I think just because she was able to make Natalie laugh!).

michelle said...

How sweet! Just wait, I'm sure Natalie will be a thing of the past once she realizes she has two playmates at home!

.