2.02.2010

Lucky Dad!

Today I starting my new schedule as Mr. Dad. I am very fortunate to be able to spend some quality time with Natalie at an age where she changing every day. SO far so good as Natalie is behaving herself and taking naps and eating on a regular basis. Maybe I should knock on wood because as soon as I finish writing this, my luck may end. I will keep everyone posted on how this routine goes. (In the middle of writing this post, Natalie decided that her 10 minute nap was over.)

Her is a picture of her napping.

Natalie also rolled over today, but onto her left side. She would do it with me sitting there so I had to trick her a little bit a pretend that I left the room but came back to take a video.

5 comments:

michelle said...

This made me smile! THANK YOU for posting. I went to copy a picture for my desktop and to my surprise there was a new post!

Apparently she decided today was the day for "left rolls"..she's never done that before!

Shan said...

This is too sweet! Good job Dad! Michelle, we hope your first day back went well and it was not too hard of a transition. Hang in there!

Patty said...

David - we love to see a post from you! So glad you're getting to spend some great qulity at-home time with Natalie while Michelle transitions back to work. :)

Tania said...

Enjoy your time with her! It is amazing to watch them grow and I am sure it has made it easier for Michelle knowing that she is with Daddy and Grandma. What a blessing!

kerry martyr said...

I love this blog! its great to see how well you are all doing! Going with the flow! Back to work is hard, but it so nice for daddy's and grandmas!

.