2.18.2010

Baby pictures

Most people comment that Natalie looks "just like her mamma". Here's a side-by-side comparison from when I was little. I was around 2 months and Natalie is 3 months here. She has more hair (although a little hard to tell here) and her face is a little more round, but I definitely see her face when I look at my baby picture.


Funny that my mom and I both chose little pink outfits for formal pictures! (she gave me this picture when we last visited).

Ok, off to spend time with my baby. I'm very excited to be home with her today. I worked a few extra hours this week since David had Monday off, and boy did I miss Natalie!

1 comments:

Shan said...

WOW! Truly amazing, she looks A LOT like you. I was noticing that the other day! She has a lot of your traits as well. One thing is for certain--you have a precious and beautiful daughter!

.