1.07.2010

Polka Dots

Natalie & I hung out with Ericka & Gage this morning. Always fun to get out, drink some yummy coffee and have some mom-talk. Here's Gage & Natalie together.


When we got home, Natalie was in a pretty good mood, I even got a couple of smiles!


I tried to move her to a more solid background, she was ok for a minute, but definitely not as happy.





After a diaper change and a meal, she passed out. Here's a picture of her napping, and yes, she sleeps with her eyes open sometimes! (and look at the little rolls she's getting on her legs)

3 comments:

Patty said...

I asked Ryan what he wanted to say to Natalie and he said, "Candycane!" and then he said "I want to see her dance!" HAHA!

Auntie loves the polka dot outfit on Natalie! We hope to see you all soon!

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
michelle said...

Haha, I'd like to see her dance too, but she's still a little wobbly on her feet!

.