7.21.2013

Camping - Doheney 2013

We went down to Doheney Beach for a long camping weekend with friends.  I only managed to get a few pictures (I thought I had more?? - maybe on my phone).

Since we were going to be outside for 4 days, I figured it was the perfect time to ramp up the potty training for Rhys.  I was bribing her with Dum-Dums.  Worked pretty well too!  She would sit there as long as she had a sucker and was pretty successful most of the time!


The kids had a blast riding scooters and bikes around the complex.  It was hard work to keep up with them!

(kid on the end was a neighbor camper, he came along for the rides)

We rode bikes down to San Clemente for a pancake breakfast and festival on Saturday morning.  Great ride and was fun for the kids.

The kids like riding in Daniel's trike! (Natalie, Tali, Heidi & Anya)

0 comments:

.