8.25.2012

Milestones

And, just a quick milestone update.

Rhys is pretty much a full-time walker now.  Started 1 week after her birthday and is actually pretty good at it now.  She makes the transition from carpet to tile really well and loves to carry things around with her.

Rhys also has 3 teeth, and the 4th is just about poking thru.  She got top left, bottom right, bottom left, and now top right is almost in.  I haven't checked to see if any others are making their debut, but she's at the right age, so a mouthful are probably on their way.

Natalie has been using the potty full time!  She had a few mis-haps while we were camping.  I think she was too busy / distracted /excited that she forgot, but outside of that, she's been doing awesome.  I'd have to guess 5 or 6 accidents total in the last month since she decided to use the potty??  She's even waking up dry most mornings.  This past week I think she was dry 5 of 7 nights.  Not bad!  And I'm still not convinced that the 8 months of trying and frustration were worth it.  I wonder if she would have gotten here regardless?  Will definitely not stress ourselves out when it is Rhys' turn.

0 comments:

.