5.31.2010

Summer fun!

It was nice to have a three day weekend and the weather was beautiful! (my definition of beautiful weather = 80+ and we were lucky to get two days of the warmness). We took Natalie down to the Strawberry Festival. I've been waiting for her to wear this cute strawberry dress. She didn't actually enjoy much of the festival - she slept in the stroller the entire time! Oh well, maybe next year.




We visited with Grandma before walking down to the village. She loves this little Minnie Mouse. She gets super excited everytime she sees her!




We went to a pool party yesterday! Natalie's first time in the pool, and I think she quite enjoyed it. She was pretty content to just lounge in the water.





Hanging out in the shade.


Trying to get Mason's pacifier.


She's still working on the crawling thing. Turning circles and moving backwards are getting perfected. She's close to going forward, but not quite there. Here's a picture of her newest move. I'm referring to it as her yoga!



Last weekend we had to go to yet another funeral. My uncle passed away in a motorcycle accident while racing up in Sonoma. We travelled to the valley to be with family. My dad's dad (Papa) and his wife got to meet Natalie for the 1st time. Here's a 4 generation picture.


Some recent bath pictures. Some of her hairs are pretty long! The kitchen gets a good washing everytime Natalie gets a bath. We'll probably have to move her infant tub to the big tub soon, but for now the kitchen is so much more convenient.



Daddy Day Care is officially over. We've been so lucky to have had flexible work schedules, but now David is going back to work full-time. It's been so nice to see David and Natalie bonding. He's getting to be a pro and it's great that Natalie will go to either of us for feeding, diapering, and comforting. So, it's been a great 4 months and we're now moving onto a new chapter - daycare. (so far the trial runs have gone smoothly!)

2 comments:

Patty said...

She is absolutely adorable! I love those big blue eyes and her yoga pose! Looks like the pool was fun. Ryan got to play in the pool this weekend, too! Hope to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

Natalie is so precious! I loved looking at all your pictures. I even noticed a few of her outfits... GYMBOREE! That is our favorite store and the place we get most of the kids clothes at... Abbie had the strawberry dress last summer and when she was only 7 months she also had the pink overalls with the horse that comes out of the pocket. I wish Mike sent that box like he told me he did (even though I saw it still in the trunk of his car)... I have the matching headbands in there for those outfits and they are so cute! School is done next week, looks like I will have to mail it out myself!
Lynsey

.