5.09.2010

Mother's Day & 7 months!

Natalie and I got to share our special day together! My first Mother's Day and she is now 7 months old! I can't believe how fast the time is going and how big she is getting!


We celebrated the first half of the day at home. I woke up to Daddy and Natalie making muffins.


(I know, I know, not supposed to put baby on elevated surfaces in the Bumbo..but it's just so convenient! We'll probably have to stop soon because she is starting to lean and reach for things).

Nice bed head

We spent the afternoon with family


Natalie hanging out with Grandpa


And Grandma



And Great-Grandma

I need to weigh and measure Natalie, but she is wearing a mix of 6 and 9 month clothes. We moved her to the size 3 diapers recently - I expect she'll stay there a while since the weight range goes to 28lbs.

UPDATED: she's about 16 lbs and 26+ inches.

This past week she has been up on her knees rocking away. Sometimes she even goes backwards! Can you see her path (she started out by the orange ring)?



She's been squealing and laughing a lot more! It makes us smile every time!


We made the trek home last weekend for Kevin & Shannah's baby shower. (Only a few more weeks until Baby F makes his arrival and joins the family!!) Natalie had a great time hanging out with Ryan. Here's Ryan "holding" her.

She and Papa got along great this time!


She got to hang out with Uncle Kevin for a while too

Playing with Jennifer

And Aunt Frances


We've had a busy few weekends!

2 comments:

Rach said...

She is so cute! I love the bed head picture.

Shan said...

Looks like you had a lovely Mother's Day! Natalie is beautiful as always. Sorry we weren't able to get together this weekend, can we try again REAL SOON?!

.