3.22.2010

Cutie pie

Some cute pictures from today. The first one is my new favorite!






Some fun pictures from last week. I've been waiting for warmer weather so she can wear her cute dresses.








Nothing much new to post. This week Natalie has been practicing sitting up. Sometimes she'll sit for 10 or 20 seconds before toppling over, so she's still far off, but she's getting there!

She's been getting a lot of Tummy Time and likes reaching for her toys. Most of the time she ends up pushing them just out of reach.

We've been sticking with the cereal so far. We've been making it thicker and thicker and she's getting pretty good at it. Tonight most of it actually made it into the mouth and stayed there! Throughout the day, she sticks her tongue out and licks her lips, so I'm sure that practice helps. David and I made some Sweet Potato puree tonight. I think tomorrow will be the Big Day!

2 comments:

Patty said...

Natalie, you are getting so big! I love that you are holding up your upper body, reaching for toys and trying to sit up like such a big girl already!

We love you!

Shan said...

Mom's new favorite photo is Auntie Shannah's favorite too! I know you hear it all the time, but she truly is so beautiful. Miss Natalie we are so proud of all the progress you're making. Keep it up! We love you!

.