10.06.2012

Pumpkins 2012

We visited the Barn today.  The weather was perfect and warm, Rhys had a good morning nap, and Natalie was in a good mood, so we thought we'd give it a shot!  We got there and gave the girls some lunch first, and then we went exploring...
 

I cannot believe Natalie is so big!  3 more days until she is 3!


Rhys was having a bit of a grumpy time...lots going on to look at.


Natalie liked the kid maze..


Natalie's First Pony Ride!  She really liked it, and talked the girls' ears off.



Rhys found herself a pumpkin.

Their faces crack me up in this picture.  No idea why they are puckering their lips.


Got our pumpkins and are heading home.

Fun trip...we also did the big hay maze...I didn't think it would be too hard, but after turning corner after corner and not being able to see my way out, I was ready to be done!  The space was tight, Rhys wanted to get down to walk, and we were trying to keep up with Natalie.  I was so glad when I saw the exit!

0 comments:

.