9.23.2012

The things Rhys does

Rhys' personality is starting to peep thru. She's a funny girl too!

She is walking / running everywhere! Really stable and sturdy. (Natalie hadn't even taken her first steps by this age!)

Last night at dinner she was flexing her hand like "come here", which meant she wanted more. As soon as I stood up, she looked at the pantry door. I gave her food from my plate and then she did it again. I figured out what it was - she wanted more fruit purée pouch from the cabinet!

She walks over and gives Natalie kisses when we tell her its night-night time.

She goes to the bath when we say its bath time!

Last night I asked her to bring me a book, followed by a baby and she brought both!

She loves to wear necklaces, tries to put on any shoes she sees, and will wear hats and bows for a while! Little fashionista in the making?

Today we were playing with Natalie's Monkey costume from last year. Rhys decided she wanted to wear it, so I let her and then took it off. She brought it back to me and tried putting it back on herself! (Kind of excited - they might both actually dress up this year. Natalie thought the Monkey suit was fun, and Rhys begged to out it on too...hope it goes as well next month!)

0 comments:

.