4.07.2011

Always something!

If it's not one thing it's another! Poor Natalie has had a rough time lately. It started with some teething around Valentines Day. That was quickly followed by what turned out to be a sinus infection that required a round of antibiotics. We went straight for another 4 (!) teeth - her canines are coming in - and now she's getting another cold! Yuck! I hope it's a minor one related to teething and goes away quickly.

On a good note, I hesitated to post until I knew for sure, but the pacifier has been a thing of the past since 3/17! I mentioned to daycare that as soon as the (last) cold was gone, we were going to work on the paci. Kristi started weaning her that day and she hasn't had it since! It's a little more work to get her to sleep at night, but it's just a few minutes of calming her down and letting her fuss a little. David was in charge of this transition and it's been going really well! Relieved that we won't have to deal with that after the baby comes!

I'll do more of an update this weekend. Miss Natalie will be 18mo old already!! Amazing how fast time goes.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

.