12.22.2010

Make that two more teeth!

Bedtime this week has been rough, again. We lay Natalie down to sleep and she's fine for 10 minutes or so and then the screaming begins. So far it's lasted about 2.5hrs every night this week. So tiring. She wants me to either stand next to her crib or hold her.

In my attempt to figure out why she has been crying so much, I put my finger in her mouth to check her teeth on top. In doing so, I discovered TWO more molars coming in on the bottom. The bottom right molar is pretty much all the way in and it's so big. I had noticed her chewing a lot on that side, but she never lets me get a good enough look.

Poor thing, she is currently getting 6 teeth, at once. No wonder she is so upset. We just hope she can work through this and we can have our normal baby back! (soon!)

0 comments:

.