12.03.2009

Number 8

Ocho. Acht. Huit, Oito. EIGHT. That's how long my baby went between feedings last night! On Tuesday she practically slept the day away, and then yesterday I had her out running errands with me. She took a few naps here and there, but they were short. She was super hungry last night, and after her 9pm feeding, she fell asleep. Based on the rest of the day I thought I'd get a 1am wake-up call, but to my surprise she waited until 5am!! I got her up, changed her wet diaper, fed her and we were both back asleep by 6. We both started stirring at 9; I guess yesterday's events were tiring for us both! Hopefully Xmas shopping will go as smoothly.

Big week for the number 8 (reminds me of Sesame Street), tomorrow she will be 8 weeks old.

2 comments:

Uncle Kevin and Aunt Shannah said...

Great job Natalie! Did she make it again last night? We had a GREAT visit yesterday, thanks for stopping by. You're ALL welcome here anytime and let us know if you need a babysitter one of these days, we'd be more than happy to love on her for you!

michelle said...

Close - she went for 7 last night!

Thanks for letting us come by. One of these days I promise you'll get to see her in a good mood! :)

.