11.23.2009

A longer road trip

We took Natalie to Palm Desert & Moreno Valley this weekend to visit more relatives. She got to meet two of her Great Grandmas, two Great Aunts, a Great Uncle and some of David's cousins. We weren't sure how she'd do for the 5 hour car ride, but she was excellent - slept the whole time.

Grandma Remillard held Natalie for a while, had David help with a few things around the house and we enjoyed a nice dinner together. We're looking forward to her moving here next month, because the desert is quite a drive!

On Saturday, Grandma Nadeau came for the afternoon. She held Natalie for over an hour! They were so content, they both ended up falling asleep. It was so cute, but Grandma didn't want to give her up.


Natalie also got spoiled by her Aunties and Nikol. Thank you all for a great weekend! We wish you all lived closer, but we'll do our best to visit more often.


Nikol was initially nervous to hold her, but by the end of the weekend she was a pro. (Thanks for holding her while I ate!) Waking up in Lili-Anne's lap.

Natalie is very alert and enjoys "talking" to herself in the mornings. I had the camera next to me this morning; this is my first video...I think I was a little far away, so I hope it is loud enough and sorry for the shaky picture. I just love to watch and listen to her!

1 comments:

Tania said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Great to take the time to make the trip while you can. The video of Natalie is cute! She is going to be a talker! :-)

.